We stayed here 8 remarkable days in January 2011. The room was fabulous, spacious, the lanai was outstanding for relaxing and pleasure. The views were spectacular. Service was transparent, but exactly how we like it! Location allowed for gorgeous walks, romantic interludes, ample snorkeling, swimming, sea kayaking...we even had a sea lion on the beach while we enjoyed our breakfast. My kids and I went here in January 2005...there has been much growth in the area, but it's done tastefully and without too much negative effect. We will return! Now off to Guatemala!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina