My Wife and I stayed here for 4 days, spent the other half of our trip in Hana, last March. We rented an Ocean View Studio, which was nice. The decor and standard of the room was a bit "dated" but very clean and the bed comfy. The view from our lanai was awesome, the grounds immaculate and desk-staff welcoming. Kitchen was outfitted well and we did not find ourselves wanting for anything during our stay. There is also a grocery store nearby with all you need.
The location really can't be beat. Our main goal was to snorkel and that we did! You have Napili out front and a 3 minute walk over to Kapalua and a 5 minute drive to Honolua, but I suppose you could walk, for some great snorkeling. We would've enjoyed the jacuzzi but there are generally too many children in it.
The restaurant was nice in that the food was superb (love the Macadamia nut pancakes) and of course the view couldn't be beat. However, the waitstaff (non-islanders) were kind'a...less than friendly....each time we ate there.
Overall the place can't be beat. I am, actually, checking availability at the moment:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina