Bought a package off of a travel sight and thought why not?
The staff were very friendly which hadn't been our experience with locals on Maui in the past. The rooms were clean but a little dated.
The highest marks go to the location. Right on a beautiful uncrowded beach with ample beach chairs, SUP rentals and free snorkel gear provided by the resort.
The breakfasts at the Sea House Reastaurant were very reasonably priced and free Mai Tai mixer on Wednesday were some stiff drinks.
The resort was impeccably clean and the house keeping staff were always accommodating.
Finally two shout outs, Lorene was super helpful with dining tips and always seemed to be smiling.
And the best pillows ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina