Great location, good service, friendly staff, excellent restaurant, good "river pool".
We went to this hotel with young kids and all had a great time.
We ate several times at the [fancy] hotel restaurants and the kids fell asleep at the table. The staff made sure the kids were as comfortable as possible so that parents could have a great time.
Beach access is second to none and the black rock gives a relaxed private beach feel to the hotel guests.
We will definitely stay there again next time we go to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina