“Wonderful Experience, Wonderful Food!”
Review of Pulehu

Pulehu
Reserve with OpenTable
Pulehu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 264 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Pulehu, an Italian Grill, presents traditional Italian cuisine with a local sustainable twist. Overlooking the koi pond gardens of The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, the resort's talented team of chefs partner with local farmers and growers to offer only the freshest ingredients that Maui has to offer. This 6-year Maui No Ka 'Oi 'Aipono Award winning restaurant is also known for its vibrant and thoughtful wine list. Complimentary valet parking available.
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Wonderful Experience, Wonderful Food!”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My wife and friends dined here this month.. For me, it was the first time. I ordered a special on the menu, veal chop. Whenever a restaurant offers a veal chop, I order it. I have tried probably 15 veal chops at the best restaurants around the US and Europe. The best I ever enjoyed was in Spain and nothing has ever come close until we ate at Pulehu. Their veal chop was thick, tender, and I am still craving the taste. This meal rivaled the earlier experience in Spain.
Great atmosphere. Excellent table service. Top quality menu - we would come here for any special occasion.

• Visited March 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good italian”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Located under the lobby at the Westin Villas, we found this restaurant to be a delight. The food was great, as were the cocktails. They had a good wine selection as well. The exhibition kitchen was a nice touch as well.

Visited March 2012
Woodside, California
“Typical hotel food but nice location”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We chose to eat here since we were staying at the Westin Villas and we were tired from a long flight. The northern Italian fare was decent but nothing special. The service was friendly. Go to Lahaina or Kaanapali for best restaurants.

Visited February 2012
“A lovely dinner”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We are staying at the Westin Villas and Pulehu is arestaurantt in this complex. We at on an open patio overlooking pools and a garden. It was beautiful. The staff was helpful in recommending a wine and entrees. The service was excellent and the food was very good. If you are staying in s complex, don't miss it. If you are not at a Westin facility, it is worth the trip!

Lahaina
“One very enjoyable evening”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

What an awesome experience - I really came in with no expectations - having lived in Maui for a number of years I had come accustomed to the typical tourist restaurant with it's high prices, mediocre service and glitzy but not great food - So when I finished up my meal at Pulehu - I realized: great service, great portions, incredible wine list, perfect pacing for meals and relaxed atmosphere - kind of like walking into a movie you no nothing about and walking out realizing you just watched an classic. Maybe I sound over the top - but I almost swore off eating out in Maui after a string of frustratingly high priced under-serviced affairs.
Giving Pulehu a big thumbs up!

• Visited March 2012