We just got back from an 11 night stay at Aina Nalu. We chose a 2-bedroom, 2-bath unit which was great for a family of 4. The units were well equipped, roomy and clean!
Minor complaints which have all been posted before, lack of chairs for our small lanai, parking charges. Lots of positives though including beautiful common areas, pools, loungers and spotless barbecues. The barbecue my husband was using ran out of propane and the staff quickly brought over replacement tanks without our supper being delayed. The place is surprisingly quiet given it's location in the heart of lahaina and right off the highway.
I would definately recommend this resort for families looking for great value and great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina