Free cancellation until 26/07
US$379
US$493
US$480
  • Pool
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$349
  • Beachfront
Kaanapali Beach Hotel(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$277
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$220
Priceline
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$301
Hotelpower.com
1,236 results
All reviewsfront streetparking feethe salt water poolwasher and dryercleaning feetwo blocksliving roomwithin walking distancefull kitchenper daylarger poolflat screendowntown lahainahot tubair conditionerrestaurants and shopsgrocery store
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

When I booked this place I had anticipated paying a ridiculous $150 cleaning fee for my short stay, but did not anticipate the extra security holds placed on my account and the mandatory $17/night parking fee. I guess it is on me that I didn't do enough research and budget enough to anticipate having money held during my stay. The place was in a decent location and was walking distance to a lot of the action in Lahina, but one thing that really got me was how paper thin the walls were as well as the windows, which in my case, faced the parking lot and allowed me to hear every conversation, door slam, and child's cry, that occurred. If you are a light sleeper, you will have a hard time falling and staying asleep. The resort offers really neat amenities, but still missed the mark with me. If I came with my family and we stayed longer I can see the worth of all of the added on fees, but for four nights I felt like I would have had a better experience at a resort.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Winter G
OutriggerAN, Guest Relations Manager at Aina Nalu, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Aloha Winter G,

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the convenient location of the property. Please let us know next time if you are unhappy with accommodations. We hope you will try another of our Maui properties on your next visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and my daughter (15) came to stay in a one bed condo. Booked through outriggers. We stayed in bamboo k-204. We arrived 9.30 st night. Staff on front desk was lovely. Really impressed by the room. Was better then expected. Clean, tidy. Had everything you needed for the kitchen. Pools are amazing. Not too happy about the parking. You don't get the option to pay daily. It's for the whole stay. I'm only going to park 5/7 though as I had road parking the first day.
Yes ac is loud but found slept better with it on then off.
Family friendly.
5 min walk from a grocery store. Food land.
5 min walk from front street.
Overall would rate this place 8/10

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenningsjo83
OutriggerAN, Guest Relations Manager at Aina Nalu, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Aloha Jenningsjo83,

thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the property. It sounds like you and your daughter enjoyed the convenient location. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Beautifully keep grounds. There are tropical plants, flowers and water fountains all over the place to really give you the tropical feel. I can look out any window and see nothing but the tropics. The condo that we had was so well decorated from the tiled shower to the beautiful furniture. Very comfy beds. The only flaw was that the kitchen could use some updated frying pans as the non stick pan was so bad that it no longer was non stick. There were 2 community use bbq grills but unfortunately it was always busy and we either had to wait a long time or just didn't bother to wait. Seemed that others were almost hogging the grills with their countless items to grill. The condo is extremely well located just a block off the beaten path. We could easily walk to Front Street or Lahaina Harbor. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank T L

Aloha T L,

thank you for taking the time to post your favorable review. We are so glad you enjoyed the property and the location. Please contact us to let us know which unit you stayed in so we can be sure to check on the pots and pans. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We stayed in room A-201 booked through VRBO. It was lovely. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. This property is everything it states in the ad. Clean and well stocked with kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans - micro wave etc. Location cannot be beat. two block from Front street where all the shopping, dive boats etc are. I would say the only draw back is the parking. They do charge for parking in the lot but we found spots on the street all week, The pools and jacuzzi are nice after a long day sight seeing. people who worked there were lovely too. Check out VRBO # 442475

Room Tip: Check out A-201 it is beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sandraG434
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a week in Maui. Stayed at coconut building J-110 (through itrip and vrbo). Unit had everything---utensils, coffee maker, chairs, umbrella and even cooler. It's home away from home. We were Going to stay in a hotel but I'm so glad we stayed here. So close to all the shops, foodland (two blocks down the street), and the harbour (important if you're planning activities on the sea). Front Street where all the shops and tourists go is one block away.

The saltwater pool is maintained everyday and it is so clean and warm everyday. My daughter never wanted to leave. There is also a hot tub for the adults and 2 cabanas if you don't like the sun. Make sure you see Mark at the concierge by the pool. He does an orientation every morning at 8:30 and he gives the low down on all the activities to do in Maui. You can book through him and it is even slightly cheaper than doing it online. Make sure to do the Hyatt luau (drums of the pacific).

The only drawback of this place is parking. They want you to pay $20 everyday, upfront to park. There is some street parking if you're lucky enough to catch an open spot. Otherwise, just pay so you don't get ticketed.

This place is so much better than going to a hotel. It allows you to take in the island instead of being stuck at a hotel with hotel prices. There is a food truck area one block away by the church where the food is reasonably priced. There are also lots of places to eat where you don't have to drive. Would come back here again in a heart beat!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family