1,249 results
All reviews front street parking fee the salt water pool washer and dryer cleaning fee two blocks living room within walking distance full kitchen per day larger pool hot tub downtown lahaina both bedrooms the banyan tree grocery store ceiling fan
Reviewed April 9, 2018

The Aina Nalu was average. We enjoyed our stay. We were there for a week. It was centrally located to Front Street where all the shops and restaurants were located. This was my first trip to Maui and I loved the island. I will definitely be going back to Maui in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Quiet and luxurious with a great location near the heart of Lahaina - convenient for dining, shopping, and relaxing after a day at the beach or exploring Maui. Circling the block was worth it for the free parking because that was definitely not included in our AirBnb rental rate. Everything was great once we arrived though.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank culvercityguy
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We come to Maui every year, but this was the first time that we stayed in Lahaina. We normally stay in Kihei but wanted to change things up a bit.
Pros: 1) location...five minute walk to Front Street and all of the restaurants, shops, bars. 2) grounds...2 pools...one chlorine and one salt water, clean and well kept. 3) design...Asian-inspired decor, tiki torches, and incorporation of surrounding plants.
Cons: 1) parking is $17/day, 2) cockroaches...albeit they are small in Maui, still had to dispose of 5-6 of the pests. 3) Wifi connection is poor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Yipekaiyay
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I went with my mom and best friend we stayed there for a week, it was amazing, beautiful and awesome how close it was to front street. The rooms were very cute and homey. Overall I Recommend this place and also go to fleetwoods restaurant it’s amazing food and you can see a sunset ceremony. Also I really miss Hawaii

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We booked two separate condos for our family of 8 adults. Everything was well-appointed as vacation condos go. The facilities and appliances were clean and reasonably new. We could walk easily to downtown Lahaina, especially during the 4th of July festivities.
The only unpleasant experience was during check-in with a mature lady. She had difficulty with our credit card transaction because of a credit card replacement. Then she handed us off to her younger associate with nary an apology or welcome. We were not disrespectful in any way, and felt rather put off by her attitude.
I thought customer service representatives were there to serve customers.
Because of this experience, I am more likely to look for other accommodations.

Stayed: July 2017