Two bedrooms, two baths, living room and kitchen, washer and dryer...what more could you want? Oh, three TV's...broadband cable. Spent 12 days there.
The new pool isn't in yet but the old one was just as wet.
VERY NICE and close to Lahaina Town center, less than a minute walk to several great restaurants. Another 5 minutes or so and you can walk all the way down to Ruth's Chris!
Maid service is provided every day, if you just need towels or trash removal just let them know.
NO SMOKING in the rooms or "on the property", people have to go stand on the street. Very tacky if you ask me. People should be allowed to smoke outside, however, the state of Hawaii has passed ultra-restrictive laws.
Highly recommend it, great price and they will meet your every request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina