Book In Advance

from US$88.95
from US$132.89
from US$84.65
8,308 results
All reviews black rock beautiful beach beach walk whalers village soft sand lanai and molokai favorite beach fish great snorkeling the north end clear water paddle boarding sea turtles whale watching waves sheraton rocks
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Beautiful sandy beach hot too far from Lahaina. Not too busy and this location a great place to watch the sunset.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We come every year because Ka'anapali Beach is so beautiful. It's just stunning. And the water is pleasant, not cold at all.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Blue ocean, sunny skies, whales (during the season), beach fun and an amazing view of Lanai and Molokai. If you like the beach and sunsets, make sure to go at some point. You won’t be sorry.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stayed at a couple of resorts on Ka'anapali Beach, fortunately for us. Only having been to Maui on a cruise previously we didn't really know where we were going or what we were in for. From what I understand, the surf can be rough there. We only entered the water once, but it was awesome. Please be aware of what you're doing when you venture into the Pacific. I guess that can be said for any body of water, but this one to me is one to be reckoned with. Always take a few minutes to watch the waves and the people in the water before entering. We watched a couple people get pummeled into the sand. I think it was rougher than usual though. We were getting a daily message to stay out of the water on our phone from the resort. We had to get into it once though, I must say very carefully. My wife and I are good swimmers both growing up with pools, but this is a different story. Nice beach, depending where you're staying chairs are for rent along with umbrellas in some places. were were able to rent a cabana for a day from our resort for a reasonable rate. Not a bad idea for a couple of days to limit your sun exposure and still enjoy the beach.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is my favorite beach on Maui. I have traveled to Maui 6 times and I have stayed near/on Kaanapali Beach 5 out of the 6 (did not stay one of the times and regretted it)

Date of experience: May 2017