“Great Food and Location”
Review of Lahaina Fish Co

Lahaina Fish Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Lahaina Fish Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 278 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$19 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Serving Maui's visitors and locals for over 23 years. Our goal is to obtain and serve fresh, natural and organic products whenever possible. We are proud to introduce our "E Ola Pono" or "Living Well" additions to our menu. By expanding our gluten free, vegetarian and vegan choices, we have created healthful and flavorful options with an emphasis on local and sustainable ingredients when available. From our fresh local fish, to our tender delicious prime rib and new vegetarian and vegan dishes, our Island Fusion menu offers something for everyone... even our kids. Our dining experience offers two floors of panoramic oceanfront dining with breathtaking views of nightly sunsets. 3 hours of free parking in Lahaina Center offers guests ample time for shopping, sightseeing and dining for lunch or dinner. We are dedicated to our food, service, staff, healthy island living and we encourage all to eat well and live well. It will be our pleasure to serve you!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in here for a late lunch/ early dinner and boy are we glad we did. Food was delicious and we were seated at a table by the “window” opening right on the ocean. What amazing views and was so fun to eat our yummy food while watching boats, paddle boarders and a cruise ship go by. Our waitress (I wish I had her name) was so nice as well. All around it was a very recommended experience.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for stopping by for lunch -- I'm happy everything was great! I can't wait to welcome you back in again soon.

Del, Managing Partner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were booked to see Mick Fleetwood play live at his establishment across the road and as the weather wasn't the best, they didn't recommend eating on their rooftop, so we walked across the road and came across the Lahaina Fish Co. Walked in and were given a lovely table at the front overlooking the bay.
The service given by David G was exceptional. He was attentive, friendly and answered all our questions.
We had the Pacific Snapper and Mochiko MahiMahi and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
As we were on a tight time schedule with the concert starting soon, we skipped desert. We were both replete anyway!
It was great to watch the fish swimming below us and the view and ambience were great.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Glad to know everything was great! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave these kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped by here for a lunch with a view while walking around in Lahaina. The food was really good (especially the strawberry cream cheese pie)! The view was spectacular! We lucked out and got a seat on the balcony overlooking the ocean. The prices were a little high. Lunch for 4 and just one dessert ran us $96. But we were on vacation and the view made up for it! Recommend.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for stopping by while you were in Lahaina, Michelle! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the food, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food was very good! Ordered the moon fish daily catch, strawberry salad, chop salad and mixed seafood dinner which a great mix of seafood, and spinach with oyster sauce. They provided a nice card and small dessert for birthday, which was very nice. The view was amazing, with an ocean view, which was beautiful. The waiter was efficient, not friendly or engaging.

Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm happy the food was great! Thanks so much for the kind words here, and I look forward to welcoming you back in again soon.

Until then,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four of us stopped in for lunch. Two of us got the fish and chips. I've never had to use a knife to cut my fish but I did at Lahaina. The fish was also very bland. The atmosphere was nice and the view was lovely but I wouldn't go back for the food. Our companions got a salad and a seafood Reuben. The Reuben wasn't too tasty either and the salad was huge and I think, fairly decent.

1  Thank Elaine P
Del U, Owner at Lahaina Fish Co, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It's great that you enjoyed our atmosphere, Elaine, but I wish your plates had been the stars of the show. We never want guests to refrain from speaking up when a dish fails to please -- whether it's fish that's tough to cut or a Reuben lacking in flavor, we'll be glad to give things a second go in the kitchen. I hope you might consider giving us another chance to show you what our kitchen is truly capable of.