Review Highlights
Must do experience!

We absolutely love boating with Trilogy! They are the best on the island. We celebrated our 26th... read more

Reviewed yesterday
894tracyd
Ballwin, Missouri
via mobile
Discover Lanai tour was excellent

My friend and I booked the 10am excursion to Lanai and it exceeded our expectations. 1. Cruise to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Teameh
via mobile

6,763 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls captain kevin discover lanai van tour kaanapali snorkel day trip salad fish wraps teriyaki chicken chips and salsa ice cream sundae whale watching fresh fruit sunset cruise crew members molokini trip
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived on Maui, the winds were howling and the waves were crashing. Had it not been too late to cancel, I probably would have. The loss would’ve been mine. On a dark morning @ 6a, Capt Casey and his crew greeted us with enthusiasm and laid it out very clear. “It may not get any better than this”. True to his word- the crossing to Lana’i was wet and wild. Serving croissants in 5 foot swells is not easy but they were total pros! But the weather broke and we had an awesome day snorkeling and touring the island. What a treat! After many trips to Maui through the years, visiting Lana’i made this one special. Shout outs to Mac, David, Robin and the whole crew on Trilogy 8– great attitudes and truly interested in making sure their guests had a wonderful visit to Lana’i! The Ohana vibe was strong today and you won’t be disappointed touring with the Trilogy family. Mahalo!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If I could give this company 100 stars I would. We took my 82 year old Mom on the sunset whale watch out of Maalea harbor. I contacted the company prior to booking and discussed getting her on and off the boat. True to their word they helped my Mom on and off the boat and provided her with an unforgettable experience. We have sailed with Trilogy twice before - 25 and 27 years ago. Our experience was as impeccable then as it was last night. There are not enough words to show my gratitude and thanks to the Captain and crew of the Trilogy II. I can’t remember all the names and wish I would have written them down.

As for the cruise - It was also fabulous. The service incredible and attentive. The crew engaging and interesting. No detail was left out. From the drinks to the breadsticks and food - all was fabulous. We also saw more than a few whales. The evening was just delightful and full of nostalgia.

Thank you Trilogy for always being first class. And thanks for giving an elderly lady an evening to remember.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We went on their whale watching excursion from Lahaina at 10:30am. After fretting that the weather would be bad, it turned out to be a beautiful day! Boat was very smooth and the ocean was beautiful. Crew was very nice and served us drinks and snacks throughout the tour. We spotted a few whales in the distance, for which we felt lucky, as it’s the end if their season in Hawaii. Would definitely do this again and recommend to everyone.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We've done the Trilogy Excursions tour to Laini a few times and have really enjoyed it. We've recommended it to many - who have also done it and enjoyed it. This time we decided to do the snorkeling trip to Olowalu. It was awesome! Of course the boat and crew were excellent - as we knew they would be. We happened to do this on April Fools Day / Easter. The weather and water were amazing - which always helps. We spent some time cleaning up a large snag just outside of the harbor before settling sail for the reef. We'd heard the reef was great snorkeling - and we've been to most of the best places around - and now we have a new favorite. This was unbelievable - like an aquarium. We saw all the usual (except dolphins for some reason). At first they played down the likelihood of seeing whales - and by the time we were done we had to navigate between them to get back! Again, Trilogy turned out to be one of the highlights on our trip to Maui.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We had rough seas and rain...worst weather ever for a day trip to Lanai. BUT...our crew of Captain "Turtle", Lol, and Jamie was just amazing! We had such a great time! Thank you guys for a wonderful day! We hope to see you again!

1  Thank Brooke S