“Better than we imagined it would be”
Review of Burn'n Love

Burn'n Love - Maui
Ranked #1 of 17 Concerts & Shows in Lahaina
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "The best new show in Hawaii in several years! As the show went on, I actually thought I was watching Elvis!" - Tom Moffatt, Hawaii Entertainment Mogul and personally responsible for bringing Elvis to Hawaii. Relive the excitement of Elvis in Hawaii with Burn'n Love - a dynamic production that captivates audiences of all ages and musical tastes, and leaves everyone wanting more! Journey through Elvis' love for Hawaii and its people and fall in love all over again with his #1 hits, legendary outfits, hip-shaking dance moves and irresistible charm! Indulge in the nostalgia of Blue Hawaii and the Aloha from Hawaii concert that made TV history, on the beautiful island of Maui!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly entertaining show. The musicians were excellent and Darren Lee was superb. He sounds so much like Elvis, it was uncanny. We took Mum to the show as a gift. She’s a huge Elvis fan, but we’re not and weren’t expecting much. All five of us loved the show and were delighted to learn than a portion of the proceeds goes to the Maui Food Bank (they’d raised over 100,000 meals by the time we went). The theatre itself could do with a little makeover, and the video screens could be in better focus, but you can’t take that away from the actual live show. Elvis fans will love this... and I’m sure those that are not big Elvis fans would also appreciate it. Darren Lee appears to be a nice guy and that comes out in his performance.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,982)
All reviews
"fun evening"
in 47 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great show! My parents, myself and 13 & 10 year boys really enjoyed it! Darren Lea looks and sounds just like Elvis!! Great musicians too!! It’s a must see!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great show. Likely won't get to see Elvis any time soon, so this is the next best thing. I've never been interested is seeing tribute bands, but was on vaca with our family and wanted something to do. My kids are 13 to 17 and we all really enjoyed the show.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Darren Lee is absolutely amazing! He looks like Elvis, sounds like Elvis, even moves like Elvis! And he has a great personality. We met him after the show and he answered all the questions, and he even sang requested songs , accompanied by his guitar. All in all, a great experience! My favourite part of the show is when he sang the Blue Hawaii set; he was even dressed like Elvis in the movie!! My only regret: he did not choose me to hold his microphone while he sang the Hawaiian Wedding Song! Awwwww... What a show. His band was very good too! Also, my husband and I are from Canada, and it was nice to see a fellow Canadian doing so well. I did the "crooked lip" for him, and he laughed! What a great guy.