Burn'n Love - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Nostalgia

Nostalgia....in so many ways.....because this greT show has now left the island! Thanks to the... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018
Okelelani
Lahaina, Hawaii
via mobile
Fantastic show

We did the VIP package that included dinner and after show meet and greet with Darren. The dinner... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
patlf2018
Vancouver, Canada

3,012 results
All reviews darren lee elvis impersonator real elvis high energy great voice maui food meet and greet great band costume changes love elvis backup singer dance moves maui theatre vip tickets all ages entire show fun evening
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

What a great show! My parents, myself and 13 & 10 year boys really enjoyed it! Darren Lea looks and sounds just like Elvis!! Great musicians too!! It’s a must see!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great show. Likely won't get to see Elvis any time soon, so this is the next best thing. I've never been interested is seeing tribute bands, but was on vaca with our family and wanted something to do. My kids are 13 to 17 and we all really enjoyed the show.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Darren Lee is absolutely amazing! He looks like Elvis, sounds like Elvis, even moves like Elvis! And he has a great personality. We met him after the show and he answered all the questions, and he even sang requested songs , accompanied by his guitar. All in all, a great experience! My favourite part of the show is when he sang the Blue Hawaii set; he was even dressed like Elvis in the movie!! My only regret: he did not choose me to hold his microphone while he sang the Hawaiian Wedding Song! Awwwww... What a show. His band was very good too! Also, my husband and I are from Canada, and it was nice to see a fellow Canadian doing so well. I did the "crooked lip" for him, and he laughed! What a great guy.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This show is well done and at times you will think you are actually seeing Elvis. Great songs, fantastic musicians and a good supporting cast. The 90 minutes just flew by. So glad we went.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

He puts on a great show. He interacts with the crowd and makes you feel welcome. The songs he sings you believe you are hearing Elvis. And he changes costumes to go with the times. I’ve gone to two of his shows and plan on going again.