“Couldn’t get Enough”
Review of 808 Grindz Cafe

808 Grindz Cafe
Ranked #15 of 293 Restaurants in Lahaina
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food and service exceeded our expectations. Carena was so pleasant and efficient in serving us. The pancakes and “special syrup” were the best. Get the syrup on the side. Also had The Kiwabunga and Crab Cakes Benedict. Be prepared for a wait. But so worth it. Nothin on menu is over $15

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was very authentic and absolutely delicious. Its a small place that doesn’t take reservations so my recommendation is to go early. Despite the long wait time, the service was incredibly prompt and it was worthwhile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had breakfast here with my wife and several friends our first full day in Maui. We had several different selections and everything was incredible! The kawabunga had spam with it...I was determined to have some while in Hawaii. Local, friendly and fantastic food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow is all I can say. Found this place on yelp. There was a slight wait to get in, because it’s tiny, but it was worth every dang second. We had just gotten off a super early flight and this was a perfect start to our trip. The coffee was delicious. My Moco Loco was so savory and delicious. The meat was so tender.
The real star of the show was the coconut pancake with the macadamia nut vanilla sauce. It was perfectly cooked with a nice crisp edge.
Server was excellent and gave awesome recommendations.

Side note: went to the one in Kona and it wasn’t as good. Still good, just not as mind blowing.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Happen to stumble across this out-of-the-way café. There was a lineup at the door and I asked if the food was good. They replied that it was excellent and worth the wait. So, we decided to wait for a table as well. There was a huge selection of menu choices and I settled on Crab cake benny. The portions were large and the quality was excellent. Don’t go here if you want a fancy decorated restaurant... But definitely come here if you want a good meal at a good price

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to 808 Grindz Cafe? Share your experiences!