“Lahaina”

Frida's Beach House
Reserve with OpenTable
Frida's Beach House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 278 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$15 - US$38
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Frida's Mexican Beach House serves traditional Mexican Cuisine with emphasis on seafood. Frida’s is the 18th restaurant Mark and Judy have built in Hawaii, ever since they arrived on Maui in 1985.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So impressed with this restaurant. Friendly staff. Authentic Mexican meals. This is the best Mexican i have ever eaten. House made salsa is served with corn chips. They even share the recipe! Beef and Prawn tacos were top notch. Large flavorful servings. The desserts we just as tasty. Don't worry if you can't get a seat. The view of the ocean from the bar is the best. Got my sunset picture to remind me of Maui! Love Fridas and will return soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food! The Ahi appetizer was fantastic! We will definitely be back. This place is worth visiting multiple times during your stay if you like Mexican food!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice views. Great food and drinks. The barking chihuahua drink was awesomely spicy with decent amount tequila. We ate here twice in a week as my wife and I loved it. She liked the flauta. Bean dip was great, and we loved their salsa. Fish tacos awesome!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Situated right on the beautiful waters of the Pacific, Frita's Mexican Beach House has great food and views. Named after Frita Kahlko, a famous Mexican artist, her art adorns the walls inside and out. All of the food is fresh and authentic. Of course, tacos and burritos are on the menu, but some obscure Mexican dishes are featured too. Even the salsa and complimentary chips are on another level. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for something exotic to eat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time at Frida's and were very pleased. We would definitely go back.

The restaurant is located directly ocean-front behind Safeway in Lahaina. You can park at Safeway or take advantage of their complimentary valet parking.

We had an awesome ocean-front table which afforded beautiful views. They have an expansive drink/tequila menu and the margaritas were great. The service was consistently good.

I had tacos - Chorizo Ahi (very different but good) and Carne Asada and my husband had a burrito. They were all good however, the best thing we ate was corn cotija - think Mexican street corn as a dip. It was amazing!!