It was our first trip to Hawaii & the Kaanapali beach area is great for first time visitors. Aston Kanapali Shores is located at a pretty convinient location. There is a grocerry store right across the street, along with a dive shop & a copy center & a mexican cantina.
The hotel itself is very well kept, clean lawns, nicely decorated lobby area and small little waterfall and a small fish pond (fishes were missing).
We booked our trip through Costco and paid for a garden view but ended up getting what looked like a semi garden semi ocean view which was nice. We had a two bed room suite with a pull out sofa and a fully equiped kitchen plus washer - dryer.
The staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful. There is resturant on location which we did not eat at but the pricing seemed reasonably priced.
$9 per day parking onsite plus pay per user internet stations are available.
Expedia has a Local Expert booth in this hotel which offeres free first morning breakfast along with tips for activities to do around the island.
We signed up for the Royal Lahaina Luau & the Molokini snorkeling trip through them which seems reasonablly priced.
If you go to Maui don't miss the early morning snorkeling trip to the Molokini crater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Enjoy the beauty of expanse ocean views and direct access to the beach. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, onsite cultural programs, an activities desk for off-site arrangements, and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property boasts 2 swimming pools, a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. All of these great amenities and services combined with an exceptional guest service staff make for an unforgettable vacation and the experience of true Aloha Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Kaanapali Shores Resort
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina