Our room was a bit dated but clean and comfortable. Like others have said, every room is different so there is a definite lack of consistency. Our kitchen was not well supplied for plates, cooking utensils etc. They have beautiful barbecues that you can use but our unit didn't have a set of tongs to even flip with meat with! Our unit was 512 in the Aloha Tower.
If you can get a room near the main pool, that is definitely the best spot for families.
The staff was very good and very friendly. One of the gentlemen (he was a bit older-I didn't get his name) at the front desk was so sweet with my daughters. He had just popped a bag of popcorn for himself but when my girls started salivating, he gave it to them. As others had said in their reviews, don't be afraid to ask to see other suites. We looked at another one upon check-in but wound up going with the one we were assigned after all.
I think for the location, it's a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina