The resort was very clean and well maintained.The grounds are very lush and tropical...not very big and extravagant like Sheraton ,but not as jam-packed with people either.The staff was very friendly,helpful and accommodating,going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.Only 1 restaurant on site with limited menu choices.Beach was very clean,soft sandy bottom,great snorkeling just a few hundred feet away in both directions (black rock-south)( park-north)
Lots of elderly(60 + ) some young families.Resort is very quiet by 8/9 pm. Not recommended for people who want to party the night away...But it is very close to Lahaina ,where there are many restaurants and bars.Overall if your are looking for a quiet tropical location to relax with shopping and dining near by ,this is a good place to try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This may be Kaanapali's finest beachfront setting. Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort area, the resort has an on-site water activity center, two newly-renovated pool areas and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities. The poolside cafe features island cuisine accompanied by an expansive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Hotel
- Maui Kaanapali Villas
- Resortquest Kaanapali Villas
- Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas Lahaina