Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$197
US$407
  • Beachfront
Aston at Papakea Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$220
Official Website
US$259
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$355
US$451
US$369
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

Royal Kahana(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$227
Cancelon
US$741
US$692
Priceline
1,244 results
All reviewscastaway cafebanyan buildingcoconut buildingaloha towerfull kitchenblack rockgarden viewwhalers villagefree trolleysmaller poolbeach walkmain buildinggreat beachonsite restaurantstudio condobeach towelsgeneral store
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We just returned from our holiday in beautiful Maui. We travelled with our 2 kids, my mother, and my husbands parents. MKV is a great place for families. Great location, with snorkelling close by, either black rock or a large coral reef just minutes away. The Villa has beautiful grounds and with a nice gathering area. My only complaint is that the front desk staff, with the exception of one, were all very distracted and not very welcoming. I realize its a busy place, but when you have just travelled 15 hours to get there and not one person makes eye contact with you to assist with checking in, it certainly isn't the greeting that is expected. Pretty much everyday was like that. Walking in and out of the lobby area multiple times a day, we saw many unhappy visitors, with the staff seeming very impatient in dealing with anyone. With that aside, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the house keeping staff was very friendly and helpful. We will be returning to Maui again next year, I will still keep MKV in mind because of the locationand beautiful grounds!

Room Tip: Make sure to request a Lania with actual usable space. Ours was so small you could not fit a chair outside to sit.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mango1421
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We were there from 4/2 thru 4/6 and stayed on Room 305. We had started our honeymoon on the Big Island and then Maui! Unit 305 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, premium oceanview room. It was beautiful. Kitchen was lovely with granite top counters and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen had everything you could want, coffee maker, blender, toaster, utensils, etc. The frig kept everything ice cold. The bathroom was huge with two separete sinks and a seperate toilet and shower area. The bedroom was large with plenty of storage, but the bed was a best. Hoping the manager will read this and email me with the name of the type of mattress that is in that room. (happi108@gmail.com) We want to buy it ASAP!. I haven't slept that good in years. I meant to take a picture of the tag sewn on the mattress, but forgot. The unit was decorated beaufifully it had a beautiful view of Kaanapali Beach and the pool area. The grounds are kept so nicely manicured. We did not visit the pool at all! I always wondered why people go to Hawaii and spend time at a pool, but I suppose some don't like sand and salt walter! :) We were at the beach most days and its a great spot. The "grading" is less steep here than in any part of Kaanapali Beach. I have stayed all over this area, and the beach at this resort is tops!! I would recommend visiting Boss Frogs for snorkel rental, cause the guy renting equipment at the resort is high! Parking was not great. But my sweet husband would drop me off and then go find a spot! The trolley was great to get back and forth from Whalers Village or Black Rock. We paid for parking the first night and it cost $12, so use the trolley and remember to tip the nice driver! We will definately be back to the Kaanapali Villas, The staff were friendly and accomodating. The place is well kept. We slept with the two living room and bedroom sliders open every night! This is a quiet place, so if your looking to party all night, consider downtown lahaina!

Room Tip: We booked our vacation through Hawaiian Airlines Vacation Packages. I was able to add a note when I made my reservation that we would be travelling on our honeymoon and asked for a updated room. They surpassed my expections! I know that the rooms range in decor, but I have heard that you can check out a room, once assigned, and if it is not to your liking, they will let you see other rooms. Now thats accomodating!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jacqueline L
Reviewed April 11, 2012

My family stayed here last week, and we had a wonderful time. The beach was beautiful. They have a very nice pool that had a section my 3 year old could swim in also. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. They have large grills outside. I would definitely stay here again! Probably the one and only bad thing I can think of is that the pillows weren't very comfortable..they made my neck hurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jes425
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The resort was very clean and well maintained.The grounds are very lush and tropical...not very big and extravagant like Sheraton ,but not as jam-packed with people either.The staff was very friendly,helpful and accommodating,going out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.Only 1 restaurant on site with limited menu choices.Beach was very clean,soft sandy bottom,great snorkeling just a few hundred feet away in both directions (black rock-south)( park-north)
Lots of elderly(60 + ) some young families.Resort is very quiet by 8/9 pm. Not recommended for people who want to party the night away...But it is very close to Lahaina ,where there are many restaurants and bars.Overall if your are looking for a quiet tropical location to relax with shopping and dining near by ,this is a good place to try.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms along walkway can be noisy early mornings due to joggers/walkers. Each room is different...many are privately owned and then rented out.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank AngelaRMapleRidgeBC
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here and it was great! the beach was wonderful, the had several pools, nice. Restaurant and bar very good. They gave you beach towels everyday. There was a great shuttle service at hotel. All in all I would definitely stay there again. The welcome desk was great on helping with the tours.

Stayed: March 2012