We planned a trip to Maui to get married and also the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents. We had friends and family staying at other hotels and condos along Kanapali, (14 of us in all) and by far, the Alii was the BEST! The staff, the cleanliness, everything was so perfect! Without a doubt the best place to stay for a relaxing retreat. The pools, the grounds, the tennis courts, the gym were superb. We highly recommend the Alii to anyone visiting Maui and we look forward to our next stay! Thanks to the staff at the Alii for all their hard work and dedication to making the Alii the best place to stay in Maui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina