My best friend and I and our wives stayed at Kaanapali Alii over Thanksgiving for 8 days. Saying we loved it is an understatement. The place is perfect. We had a two bedroom condo in building 1 on the 7th floor overlooking the garden and the beach. It was breathtaking. The staff at Kaanapali Alii is very friendly and always helped us with what we needed. The rooms were always clean, with the best part being the balcony and the view. While there, we rented a car and managed to see every part of the island. I would not recommend the drive from Paia to Lahaina using 340. It is beautiful but quite scary. A large portion of the road is single lane (even though it's two way traffic) and no protective barrier... Other than that, enjoy the island, make sure you drive the road to Hana, and go to Mama's Fish House in Paia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina