Stayed for one week with husband in beautiful condo overlooking ocean with privileges (at the time) to use Maui Marriott Ocean Club next door. Excellent restaurants and shopping within a beautiful 5-minute walk along the ocean. Used the free shuttle around Kaanapali and quite often the city bus to go 10 minutes to nearby Lahaina for more shopping and restaurants. Would absolutely use the Alii again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina