We recently returned from our 5th stay at the Alii; 4 of those visits we stayed in the same 2-bedroom unit. Our unit is privately owned (from what our rental agent tells, he/she owns 6 units in the Alii) and is beautifully decorated. I do believe that we have been lucky because our rental agent is very particular and requires the owner(s) to update/replace furnishings before they take it on as a rental. FYI: The rental agent is Maui Beachfront Rentals ----------- . I am most sure that Classic Resorts (who manage the Alii) also manages/rents a good number of units in the Alii; that is, could be those of which are less desirable. It boggles my mind that people owning condos costing 1 to 3 million dollars would let them fall apart, but.... Nonetheless, we have been spoiled by our wonderful stays at the Alii and plan to vacation there next year--in the same unit. You couldn't ask for a better location. Has anyone stayed at the Marriott since it changed to a time-share?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expansive one and two-bedroom condos range from 1,500 to 1,900 square feet offering one of the finest accommodations on Maui. Each are individually decorated and furnished with all the amenities that you’d expect from a resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kaanapali Alii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaanapali Alii Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Alii Maui/Lahaina