Loved the location. easy walk into town , lots of restaurants,bars,shops and cool art galleries.the hotel is a bit dated but this is lahaina ( an old town ) not kaanapali. bed was nice. staff was helpful, when we told them we needed another fry pan they had one there by the time we got back from the store. maid service was good they made sure you always had fresh beach towels. the pool / hottub area was clean with plenty of lounge chairs. have to use room key to enter onto beach which is a good security measure . the ocean out front is shallow, only waist deep not good for swimming or snorkling just cooling off, would be great for families with small kids.heard raves about Betty,s cafe happy hour I dont see why they only had 1 food item on it and very weak cocktails. a better deal was right nextdoor at Stumpytown they had 2 ahi-ahi tacos for 6 bucks all day long and reasonable drink prices.also check out Moose McGillicudy,s for live music and stiff drinks. sunrise cafe down by the marina had good breakfasts for cheap.( HAWAII CHEAP THAT IS) for real beer go up to Kahana and Maui brewing co.the only place I could find an IPA on the island , good food too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui