I searched long and hard for where to stay in Maui. We decided we wanted a place within walking distance of Lahaina shops, bars and restaurants. This was the only property that seemed to fit this. I was hesitant the the resort may be a little dated as the photos didn't do it much justice. I actually ended up booking direct with an owner of one of the studio apartments through VRBO (listing #48744). Her apartment was completely remodelled and very modern. Despite being a studio, it was very spacious and had everything you could possibly need. Washers and dryers were just down the hall and you could buy detergent (enough for 2-3 washes) for $1. Convenience shop was right nearby as well as dozens of amazing restaurants and bars.
Pool and spa were great. Plenty of sun lounges. Front desk were quite helpful. I'd highly recommend to everyone.
This was the highlight of my trip, which is strange since we stayed at the St Regis Princeville too. I think in terms of value for money, restaurants, location and amenities it just comes out on top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui