Just back from a 3 night stay here. Loved it. Perfect location, hotel is a little dated, no wifi, no restaurant on site. But great lil bar next door and convienience store too. We loved that it was just walking distance from town and had its own little private-ish beach. Fantastic place to watch the sunset!
Rooms could do with an update, our was very old school Hawaii. but had eveything we needed.
No real complaints!
would go back and def reccomend people to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui