This condo bldg is directly on ocean edge....Million dollar view with floor to ceiling windows (all ocean front units)
Construction going on next door(should be told in advance or discount in lieu) Ask if unit has been updated!!
Only complaint...wish room # was assigned before arrival...We unfortunately had to move shortly after arriving....It was more updated but they wanted us to move again near end of vacation due to misunderstanding on check-in...
Found condo pricey especially since lack of services ie no bell hops...Had to carry own luggage & groceries...Arrived at 10pm after very long flight...took too long to get checked-in
It pays to rent car to see island sites...took excursions with Pacifice Whale Foundation (animal and environmentally friendly) Best ever crew...Met some wonderful people on excursions...Big Hi to Dennis & Diane from Minnisota...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Priceline so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina