This is a great place. Older establishment but well maintained and well appointed. The room was clean. It's beach side so that was fabulous and there is a pool too. As everyone know Hawaii is expensive so to stay at a place that has a kitchenette is a pocket saver - the Napili's amenities was outstanding. The pots, pans, dishes, knives, blender, toaster, food seasonings (some of it better than what I have at home) and two bbq grills on the property. I'd like to say again how well maintained this property is and it is.
My only complaint about Napili Surf and I only have one is the bedding: the mattress and pillows. The mattress was soft like a marshmallow and the pillows soft like air infused cotton balls...HORRIBLE. Everything else at the Napili Surf was so wonderful but that bedding - ugh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint beachfront property is right on beautiful Napili Bay, a mere 50 to 150 steps into the amazing clear ocean water. Swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing and stand up boarding are all available a few feet from your room. We are located along Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily housekeeping service and complimentary wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. Please note that our rooms do not have air-conditioning. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina