We absolutely loved our stay at Napili Village. If you are like us and need a nice place to crash when going on daily adventures in Maui this is the place to stay. The best part about this place is the management. Rick is very friendly and personable and so helpful. He made us feel at home. He also saw we had a little one and brought us beach toys and a boogie board for us to use while we were there. He also was great for recommending restaurants and activities for us. The location of Naplil Village is wonderful. The walk to one of my favorite beaches on the island is less then a block away. On one side of Napili Bay is a nice calm ocean that was great for our 15 month old on the other side of the bay is a place with rocks that is great for snorkeling with turtles. Just beyond those rocks on the beach is Gazebo restaurant which is good for lunch and breakfast. Starting right at the condos next door is a long trail along the ocean which leads you though lava fields, dramatic cliffs and great surfing and snorkeling beaches. The room was clean and had everything you need to make food at the condo. The pool was nice, but with the ocean right there we didn't get a chance to use it. The grounds was so dotted with pretty pulmeria trees with orchids growing on them. It has a great feeling of being laid back and at home. If you looking for a place to stay while you explore Maui this is the place. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel to spend all your time in this is not the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napili Palms is one of the best kept secrets on Maui. This privately owned condo is only a few steps from the famous Napili Bay Beach. This property is a garden setting with local orchids, plumeria, hibiscus, bananas, mangos and papayas. Relax by the pool viewing the gracious palms. Dine on your private lanai or poolside. Stroll to the beach and enjoy the breathtaking sunset at Napili Bay between the islands of Lanai and Molokai. Napili General Store is on site to meet your every need for an island vacation. Snorkel Bob's is also on site to arrange all your island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Napili Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Village Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Village Maui/Lahaina