“STICK DONUTS!”

T Komoda Store & Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Makawao
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Stick donuts!! Hella good! They melt in your mouth, so tasty! Komoda's has been a fixture in Makawao for what? 100 years! Here's to another 100 and stick donuts!

Reviewed December 27, 2015

Every year this is one of our must drive to places on Maui. It is always crowded and you have to go early because they run out of stuff but it is worth it. The best cream puffs ever by far do not miss these. I like to put a little homemade chocolate frosting on them and they remind me of the éclairs my grandma used to make me.

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

This nice Tucked away General store and bakery is in the town . This is a family owned and ran bakery that serves long custard filled donuts and donuts on a stick. The general store has many items that you won't find anywhere else. It has been in business many many years and they treat you like family.

Reviewed December 13, 2015

We stopped by here based on recommendations. It was in the afternoon, so there was not much left in the case. I couple doughnuts and a tray of cream puffs. There was nobody else in there, so my husband tried to make small talk as we ordered a couple items. We got just blank stares like saying "are you going to order or what". No smiles, no hello. She just got our stuff and gave us the change. The cream puff was good, but the doughnut just so so. I wouldn't say this was a must visit.

Reviewed December 7, 2015 via mobile

The guava doughnut-ball-things (I forget the technical name) were awesome. We also tried a sweet adzuki bean anpan which was good as well. Recommended for a stop to grab some tasty pastries and doughnuts on the interior of Maui.