“French Toast - Best Ever”
Review of Kama Hele Cafe

Kama Hele Cafe
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in Makawao
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

While waiting for our Maui pineapple tour we ate breakfast here. One of best meals I had in Maui. Sweet big island bread with rum sauce, bananas, macadamia nuts and whipped cream. French toast atvits finest.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Maui has an amazing food truck culture and Kama Hele is part of it. Go hungry because the portions are huge! I had an egg burrito and could only eat half. It comes with fresh fruit and guacamole. The group next to me had enormous French toast. Looked yummy.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Ate here twice, both times were great! We did the pineapple tour and ate beforehand. I had the BBQ pork, which was really good. The very next day we were brought back after our Maui Downhill haleakala bike ride. I had the French toast. Omg, so good. I keep wanting more of it two weeks later I had to look it up to write this review.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

While waiting for our tour we had a bite of breakfast. The french toast was amazing. Good food, friendly people. What more could you want!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We've eaten at many food trucks and small cafes during our stay in Maui but this food truck was by far the best! Highly recommend the French toast, pulled pork sandwich, and kale wrap.

Been to Kama Hele Cafe? Share your experiences!