All reviews boutique hotel road to hana private beach access flatbread great boutique apple tv junior suite mama's fish house close to the airport baldwin beach boogie boards standard room garden suite minutes from the airport only stayed one night street noise main building
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We l eft an AirBnb place on the other side of the Island because it was horrible. We just happened upon this place and WOW, what a great find. Now we know where we'll be camping out on our next Maui Trip!

There is more charm in this place than you could imagine. Only come if you enjoy a chilled out vibe. There are probably 5+ "Must Eat" restaurans nearby. Plus shops, beaches and the Road to Hana starts there.

Room tip: Room 1, nice room buy only window was in the bathroom. EXTREMELY quiet. maybe 2, 3 or 4?
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmy P
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I needed an overnight stay to prep for a bike ride up Haleakala. My plan was to get a massage the night before the ride, but the first room I was booked into was too small for a massage table. Major problem. However, because they had an empty one bedroom suite, after some negotiation I was able to get the suite for a relatively minor upgrade fee. And as it turned out, that was exactly what I needed in any event, because the other room would have also been way to small for my bike and equipment. So in the end, a great stay with very accommodating staff.

Room tip: Several rooms are on the main street of Paia town, so might be noisy. My suite was a separate building in back and quite quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2018

There is nothing that compares to feeling like you are home when traveling! This hip hotel is truly special! From the moment I arrived and throughout my entire stay, I was treated like an old friend. Even the other guests were really friendly! My room was really private, beautifully appointed and conveniently located close to everything.
The food at the hotel restaurant was so delicious, we ate there everyday for a least one of our meals. It is a true, organic, farm to table, rustic menu! I even ordered a sandwich to take on the plane ride home with me. Yumm!
This hotel is in the heart of beautiful, quaint Paia on the north shore of Maui. This is a lush area with gorgeous beaches and lots of sea turtles to swim with ☀️

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Booker42
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This little Inn is amazing. We stayed for 5 days and spent a ton of time on the, basically, private beach, at the local coffee shop, at the Spa and in our room.

This place is paradise within paradise. Our first room in the main building was great and for the last two days we moved to the amazing Garden room. This was basically like your own condo and we hated to leave.

The local coffee shop next door became our go-to morning stop and we were easy driving distance to Mama’s Fish House, Haiku Town and even Wailea. If you want to avoid the bid resorts just book here. We will be back very soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kyle A
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location with ‘private’ beach access. Great staff who are very helpful and responsive. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. Lots of great little boutique places to shop and eat. It’s like a ‘mini-Byron Bay’. Complimentary tea/coffee during the day. Great breakfast café. Beautifully decorated boutique hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple