“Comfortable ”
Review of Cafe Mambo

Cafe Mambo
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Mambo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$8 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

.This was our first real stop here on Maui and I'm glad we made it.

Service: Friendly, fast, attentive and knowledgeable

Food: My family had three different types of burgers with fries and they were all satisfied. I had a salad and was more than impressed. I haven't had chicken that fresh since I was a kid. The way the combined the fruit into a green salad made it very delicious.

Drinks: Large variety of coffees and smoothies .

Atmosphere: Open, local, clean and eclectic.

Parking: This is the only thing I can't say was perfect, but it was possible. There is street parking, but it was packed. We did find a free lot a couple blocks up.

Price: $60 for 4 meals

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Like many we were going to try the fish place on the corner because our road to Hana app told us it was great, but it was packed. We didn't want to wait around because we were hungry and tired so we walked down the block. We were a little skeptical because it was empty but it was great. Our server was friendly and the happy hour drinks were yummy. All the food was great with the thin crispy fries we love. I had the special of a burger with Brie on it which tasted great. Good tunes playing from the 80s and 99s to top it all off. Not disappointed at all we didn't get to the fish place.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by here as our last meal before leaving Maui. It was happy hour and I had a delicious margaritas. I had the mambo burger which is so delicious because of the grain fed beef. My wife had the jumbo shrimp sandwich. It was also very tasty. The music play list was great. Our only recommendation would be to improve the french fries.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We stopped in town for brunch with our 2 kids. The service was excellent - friendly and quick! There was a good selection of vegetarian options and our food was very tasty. The coffee was great! The kids were comfortable and liked the food too.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Great spot! The food here is delicious, and the service is great and friendly! Would definitely recommend!! Both the ahi tuna sandwich and crispy duck were amazing!

Been to Cafe Mambo? Share your experiences!