“Best darn fish meal in town”
Review of Mama's Fish House

Mama's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: View, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this place and so we tried... I have to say, as a fish dish enthusiast, this place is a must visit if you’re in Maui. Hands down excellent dishes for adults and kids. Service is above average and they take good care of you from start to end. A kid friendly establishment, but couples and adult groups are majority patrons. This is a high-end restaurant but worth every penny. Must try at least once in your stay in Maui.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,437)

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Ambiance can't be beat. The restaurant is on a beautiful secluded beach. The summer sunsets are spectacular. A little pricey but worth it. Food was excellent. Had the Traditional Hawaiian, ONO!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to eat here because of the great reviews we had read. Honest to say the food is mediocre. Nothing so special for the price . It is overly price acutally. I've eaten at a lot of good restaurants from Bahamas to Vancouver to Asia and it's okay. Nothing super fancy and visually appealing with the plating. I have seen better. Even * the keg * In Canada tastes better lol. Besides that the location is awesome because it is beside the beach and the service is great. Decorations are tacky for the price they set. I'm thinking its because they "catch" fresh fish from the beach everyday . Lol but if your eating at 4 stars restaurants the food should always be caught or brought fresh daily.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and had the lobster and stuffed mahi mahi. It's was great. The Resturant is located on a beautiful ocean cove with outstanding views. The wait for our table was long but the food is definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

This is the absolute best restaurant I have ever eaten. If you are coming to Maui don’t miss this restaurant. We had a party of nine everything we ordered was amazing. I love Mahi Mahi this was the best I ever eaten.
As far as cocktails the Pink Floyd is a must.
The atmosphere amazing. Love Mama’s Fish House.