“Great iced coffee and iced tea for only $1”
Review of Maka by Mana

Maka by Mana
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Paia
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I visited a couple times to grab coffee/tea in the morning and have to say that I was blown away by how good their iced tea and iced coffee was, especially considering they only charge $1 for it. They had a decent variety of other specialty coffee and tea options plus food as well, also at good prices.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Yummy raw veggie food put together with creativity and visual flare, Never heard of stuffed pineapple until I came here!!!

1  Thank Richard M
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Gluten free, vegan, raw... it sounds a little LA, but don't let those things deter you from trying this place. My husband and I went here after we landed in Maui. The food was fulfilling and full of flavor. We had the zucchini rolls and the bowls they offer, plus tried their kombucha. Everything tastes fresh, clean, healthy, while leaving you satiated. Both my husband and I are meat eaters, and we were very happy eating here. TRY IT!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We eat vegan and vegetarian food all the time but this was the first all vegan place we visited in Maui. It's a very cute restaurant and they validate the first hour of parking. The dessert case looked AMAZING but we didn't have any dessert due to lack of time. The menu had a nice variety and the price was what you'd expect really at any place on the island. A variety of sandwiches and soups & chili were had at my table and most people enjoyed them okay. Some of the food was a bit salty and other things were a little bland. The potato salad was super bland and the portabella sandwich was super salty - I think it was the flatbread with all the salt (and I expected a large portabella, like most places serve, not the tiny pieces served here). Certainly not bad at all, but not anywhere near the best vegan or raw food we've ever tried. Certainly a healthy and pretty speedy option. I'm kicking myself for not having dessert though so get some if you go!

1  Thank QTCat
Reviewed September 19, 2016

My daughter and I shared a salad, soup and dessert that filled both of us up! When it comes to eating, i have a really good appetite, but by the time our beautiful dessert came, i was so full! The food portions are very generous to say the least! Our salad consisted mostly of a pickled cucumber, carrots (sliced really thin) and sea kelp; very delicious. We each had our own soup which contained sweet potato and topped with a cashew kefir...so filling and made me feel so warm; perfect for the rainy weather we were experiencing on the island. The dessert was a waffle dessert that was too pretty to eat, but glad we did because this too was so yummy.

1  Thank altheab700