“Easy to stop and find a parking place”
Review of Kuau Store

Kuau Store
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Paia
Reviewed August 6, 2018

A great shop that carries so many items from chips to a tasteful deli. Their coffee is very good too. I stop there when I am in the way to town and just need a snack or a small desert.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We stopped in to pick up things for lunch on our drive to Hana. There are some pre-made things in the refrigerated case or -- even better -- a deli counter where you can order sandwiches and other items. There are healthy snacks on the shelves, and drinks are also available. The staff was friendly, and we liked the food.

I will definitely stop here again if I'm fortunate to visit Maui another time. I'd like to try one of their smoothies.

1  Thank TravelerfromNJ2
Reviewed June 4, 2018

There is everything to love about this store - it is all that a community store should be! There is a great selection of local and ethically sourced goods, along with all the daily essentials. The service is fast and friendly - the bacon and egg breakfast sandwich is one of the best I've ever had. The place has a lovely, relaxed old world feel, and is a great mix of the traditional and the cutting edge. Get the latest reef-safe sunscreen along with nourishing, local, wholesome food - all you need for a day at the beach, or whatever you plan for the day.

1  Thank RioLucy
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

This place is really excellent. On the first day we went here I had a banana kombucha. It was my favorite kombucha ever! And today I'm having a coconut milk iced mocha and it is so darn good. I also got a cute little mug. They are awesome if you are in Maui you should come here multiple times. They also have a grocery store and deli.

1  Thank Alex W
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

This morning I grabbed a delicious veggie & egg sandwich on ciabatta bread on my way to go surf and it hit the spot! Highly recommend Kuau store for a bite to eat whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack and a cup of Joe.