“Beautiful location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room, kitchen  couch facing outdoors
bedroom queen memory foam Bathroom, shower only
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bedroom queen memory foam
Bathroom, shower only
View from the Lanai
Lanai looking at grounds, and ocean
Poolside , best kept pool in Molokai by Inspector
Pool area and Barbeque under roof
Two gas barbecue grills for your use
Covered Cabana for partys
Maui to the left
In route to what I call the Blue lagoon
This is one of many small beautiful secluded spots I have found.  You just need too explore.
The Blue lagoon love it.
Taking a hike behind wavecrest, looking for deer
Saturday market you will find great fruits, and nice people.
Me riding the MEO Bus for groceries into town
Go diving for Octopus or fish at Mile 20 East side, or just go snorkeling!
Kalaupapa trail in Molokai super fun and beautiful!  Book online and hike the trail.
Up in the mountains
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pueblo, Colorado
“Beautiful location!”
Reviewed December 20, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband And I got to stay At Wavecrest in C112 for our honeymoon. It was beautiful and the staff was very friendly in the front. It’s a bit of a drive from the airport but wonderful this time of year. Everything was clean and the condo was really nice. The owner was easy to get a hold of if there was a problem and we enjoyed it immensely.

2 Jan 2018
Mahalo for your review. Wavecrest is beautiful and after visiting the other condos on Moloka‘i I discovered the layout here to be the largest living space. Congratulations on your marriage. Kris
erlahyou
“Beautiful beach condo”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location was further than I expected, but it was a beautiful place. The condo was perfect for my stay at Molokaʻi. The only thing I was missing were tradewinds, but the overhead fans and fans around the condo made up the difference. I would love to visit again!

Dean D
Lebanon
“A whole different Hawaii”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

What a beautiful place to enjoy a whole different Hawaii! Molokai is so different from the rest of Hawaii's islands. Very little commercial activity, and no chain stores of any kind. The island forces you to slow down, relax, and recharge your batteries.

The condo was very clean, quiet, and came with a well stocked pantry. We could not have been happier with the place. Thanks to Kris and her pre-arrival emails, we knew what to do, where to go, etc. The trip was perfect.

My only recommendation would be to bring more books to read, plan to do nothing, and enjoy the pace of the island. As the bumper stickers on local cars say; don't try to change Molokai, let Molokai change you!

John R
“May 2017 Visit”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed for a week. The room was perfect. It felt like home. Cozy. It took me a couple of times to figure out the fan/light controls. Generally, all supplies were stocked and dated from previous visitors All the appliances worked except the dryer. About 13 miles from Kaunakakai so plan your grocery trips. We are used to chickens but you may want to bring some ear plugs. Mana's Goods and Grindz is down the road a couple of miles. The pool is good. The two BBQs were clean and worked well. Bring some TP, paper towels and laundry soap.

cziiad
virginia
“Great vibe, owner clearly takes pride”
Reviewed June 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here with extended family for a wedding. We had the opportunity to see at least 10 condos in wavecrest . I loved this condo. The place was clean, the bed nice, and the owner clearly takes pride in this place. I rented another, swankier model ( a310) that was also nice. The view in the a building is better, and a 310 was quite nicely done...but we found ourselves cooking and " hanging" in c112 as it felt like home. The kitchen was outfitted great, which is so important because we never ate out! The owner seems to have adopted a " mi case Es su casa" mentality and it shows. The lanai was fun and we had no problems with neighbors. The grounds were impeccable. We really enjoyed Molokai. Slow and easy. One minor glitch. I personally would replace the slider blinds with a pretty curtain with a second breezy liner ( so you can have privacy or not...) I don't like these type of blinds they are finicky. Small note, though. This place was great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Jun 2016
Thanks for your kind words. I try to make your stay as comfortable and clean as possible. Unfortunately I do rely on my cleaning person a good part of the year. Glad the kitchen had all you needed for your family cooking activities. I purchased the blinds not anticipating renting out, and so yes they can be a bit tricky , sorry☺️. Have a beautiful life and thanks for coming to Molokai truly the friendly island ( my opinion) kris
gwanma
Hawaii
“Quite lovely”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The place is beautifully remodeled and well stocked with things you would need for playing at the beach and for cooking inhouse. The ocean is just a few steps away but for a beach you need to drive a little ways East down the coast. There are a couple beaches that you can drive up to, park and it is right there, by the 20 mile marker I believe. Sorry, can't remember but look up beaches online and they will give you tips to find good beaches on the East side. I liked this location even if it was about a 20 min drive from the town. Be sure to plan to come here while the sun is still up as the road is very dark. The area is quiet and the neighbors seem really nice.
Didn't rate this 5 because of the housekeeping. I think they could have done a better job but it was not dirty, to be sure. Just a few things from the last visitor that I think should have been cleared away better. Also, because of summer I would have really appreciated air conditioner. But the two main rooms have ceiling fans as well as table top fans. I had to keep the fans on throughout the night to sleep.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Newly remodeled
Liked least: no A/C, no W/D in apt
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Aug 2014
Thank you I have spoken with the lady who cleans my place and she promises she will pay more attention to detail, as I do. Happy Anniversary Kris
Seattle Washington
Reviewed March 15, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
15 Mar 2014
Thanks for the review? Glad you had a good time. Wish I were there today it is snowing in Alaska. Aloha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing