My husband and I have stayed in condo A215 at Molokai Shores on Molokai several times. In fact , we would be disappointed if it was not available for us on our visit to this wonderful little island. Chaya and Tom, the owners, have put alot of time and effort into this condo. It is like a home away from home with all the extras you need. The King sized bed is very comfortable . There is a huge closet and dresser for your luggage. I have never been to a condo that offers so many extras such as the fully equipted kitchen, laptop with internet connection, CD player, good binoculars , extra toiletries, a wide assortment of books, games and dvds, beach gear including towels, 2 sets of snorkel and fins, plus many other items too numerous to mention. It is always clean and tidy . What more could you want ? Molokai is the Real Hawaii and this is the perfect place to discover it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Molokai's largest town, this property offers one- and two-bedroom oceanfront condominiums with full kitchens and a wide array of amenities, including a swimming pool, shuffleboard, and barbecue station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Castle Molokai Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marc Molokai Shores Hotel Kaunakakai
- Castle Molokai Shores Resort HI