This was our second stay at Molokai Shores Unit A215! We absolutely loved it,again! Everything was excellent as advertised. From the start,owner Chaya Friedman is very prompt
in responding to my emails. I've also spoken to her on the phone and she is so wonderful to talk to. It's so evident that she loves her condo and has put a lot of TLC into it. I am just so
grateful that she has opened up her charming condo for others to partake and enjoy.
Perfect location! Centrally located in Kaunakakai....a few minutes from town and Hula Shores Grill at Hotel Molokai...short distance to Molokai Mule Ride Tour and Coffee House...reasonable drive to scenic Halawa Valley Tour!
UnitA215 is beautiful and charming.Chaya captures the island's charm with her decor.Very clean, infact immaculate! Fresh and newer towels and linens,kitchen fully stocked with essentials,refrig was very clean with basic items-very handy! Condo has been completely
remodeled which makes this unit the only one we will stay at.
Perfect heavenly mornings and evenings can be enjoyed on her lanai!We will definitely stay
at this condo again.Chaya even offers a 10% discount for return visitors!Thank you Chaya and Tom for sharing you beautiful gem on Molokai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Molokai's largest town, this property offers one- and two-bedroom oceanfront condominiums with full kitchens and a wide array of amenities, including a swimming pool, shuffleboard, and barbecue station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Castle Molokai Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marc Molokai Shores Hotel Kaunakakai
- Castle Molokai Shores Resort HI