“Can Eat There Everyday”
Review of Haleiwa Bowls

Haleiwa Bowls
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Reviewed May 17, 2018

It can be crowded since it's on Kam Hwy but it's worth the trip. My bowl was super tasty and SO incredibly fresh. I got my bowl with Almond Butter - LOVELY!!!!! Totally refreshing and perfect for a hot day when you don't want to eat heavy. I look forward to visiting it again!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

The first time I visited Haleiwa Bowls was 2 years ago and I have been dreaming about them since. We were visiting the North Shore again and this was my only request. I had a bowl a day the whole time we were there. the ingredients are so fresh, so good. No acai bowl is as good as this one. The staff is very friendly and nice too. Can't wait to come back and visit again!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

When visiting the north shore, you DEFINITELY want to walk down to Haleiwa Bowls! Located across the street from Haleiwa Joe’s near the beach park. Best açaí bowl in town with SO many options for toppings. You can grab a bowl and walk over to eat it on the beach! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!

Reviewed April 27, 2018

We came here on a road trip through the Oahu North Shore and loved the bowls. They are refreshing, light with lots of options! Definitely one of the best acai bowls I've had. Plus there is parking which is a great bonus. We went around 2 PM and didn't wait long at all.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t get the açaí I got the other one w the fruit in it. Add papaya. Best I’ve ever had in my life.