“Great value for families with kids”

Killer Tacos Incorporated
Ranked #32 of 92 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

There were seven kids in our group and the lunch combos at Killer Tacos were a great deal for the money. They were willing to accommodate picky eaters. Taco, burrito and nachos options include chicken, kahlua pig and ground beef. Food was fresh. Great place to grab a quick bite while visiting North Shore.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

We were on the way to North Shore and looked up places to eat...we say four stars and decided to stop! My husband had shredded beef tacos and I had the longboard burrito with coconut rice. I am not normally a burrito person....but, it was DELICIOUS! The salsa and coconut rice made the difference. It was so good we drove from Waikiki three more times just to eat! Great food and fast service and great music playing! We bought a t-shirt and hat and everyone is asking us where we got them!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We never miss a trip here without stopping at Killer Tacos. It’s served fast food style and the quality is fabulous! I had two fish tacos with cabbage and salsa that was tasty and filling.
My friends ordered chicken and pork tacos, which they said were delicious.

I had a side of rice with black beans they a bit more mushy than I prefer, but the beans were seasoned perfectly with salsa.

The place is very clean and staff are super friendly.

My two tacos, with the side of rice and beans and an iced tea was about $13.

Don’t pass up a chance to grab a bite here!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

The service in this fast food place was great, and the tacos tasty. we tried the chicken (great) the fish (good although I didn't expect it to be breaded) and the veggie (as you'd expect. We also had the cheese nachos.
Nothing to set the world on fire, but tasty and exactly what you would expect, and just what was needed when we visited.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

My wife took the kids to this place about a month ago and told me how good it was. I finally got to see for my self and I will concur with her assessment. I had a soft taco with kalua pig and a fish taco. The portion size and flavor for each was outstanding. I went back for a second kalua pig taco. The fish taco was very good as well but the fish is just a breaded piece of Alaskan cod that is prepared and kept warm under a heat lamp until needed. If they were to use a more local, grilled fish it might be the best fish taco ever. My son had the super nachos with the kalua pig. They were excellent The prices are mainland like. Tacos around $2.50, super nachos 8 bucks and burritos around 8 bucks. The guy in front of me got the long board burrito and it looked amazing. I will have to try it on our next visit. Fresh guac and salsa. BYOB allowed and there is a gas station next door that sells beer. Cheapest eats on the island.