“Great food beautiful view”

North Shore Kula Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
North Shore Kula Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 36 Restaurants in Kahuku
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kuilima Drive
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing! Waiter Tiger was very nice and knowledgeable about the area. Beautiful view and reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We stayed at Turtle Bay for 7 days & had the breakfast buffet at the Kula Grille every morning. Every morning was different. Plenty of fresh juices & very fresh fruit. Many different types of bread. They have the best bacon & awesome Portuguese sausage. Extra thick waffles on several days. Outstanding bread pudding. But the best for the Omelet Station where you can get anything you want by Kalani the Omelet Chef. Every morning he would make us outstanding eggs or omelets but it was his great personality that we will always remember.
One evening we went to the bar for Happy Hour. Our bartender was Anya. She is a great mixologist with a wonderful personality. We tried the Hibiscus Punch & Li Hing Mui Mojito. For our appetizer we tried the Garden Flatbread. The food & drinks were excellent.
We had dinner here one evening. My husband had the Portuguese Sausage Soup & I had the fresh Beet Salad to start. Both were very good. My husband had the Chicken Pot Pie dinner & I had the Fettuccine Carbonara with Lobster & Bacon. We were so full we could handle walk back to our room. Needless to say we did not have room for dessert.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We had a pre wedding dinner for 16. We selected 3 entrees and 3 desserts we pre picked months ahead. There were changes and that night they were offering a buffet so was concerned about quality but the food was delicious and service excellent. We had picked at drinks also but didn't find out until that night that they were no longer available.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I had the buffet for dinner. It wasn't large by any means but had higher end items then typical hotel foods. I also had the breakfast buffet which I would rate the same. The prices at Turtle Bay are ridiculous and I wouldn't go here if I wasn't staying here. The wait staff however have all been exceptional. They are above average.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

We ate here our first night staying at Turtle Bay. I had herb salad with shrimp and my wife had the hawaiian flatbread. The salad was good and was quite large and the shrimp (prawns) were cooked nicely and dressing was very tasty.

The flatbread was also very good. The pineapple was fresh and the sauce had a very good flavor.

We also had the bread pudding with chocolate dipped bacon. The bread pudding was the best I have a ever had. The bacon was a little much for me but it was still tasty.

Our server, Tiger, was also very attentive and good to talk to as well.