“Paradise Helicopters Magnum PI Helicopter”

Paradise Helicopters
North Shore Adventure Helicopter Tour
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Kahuku
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradise Helicopters - Hawaii's Most Unique Helicopter Experience! Enjoy the Hawaii few people ever witness on our one-of-a-kind air adventures departing out of Kona & Hilo on Hawaii Island, Lanai and Oahu. Whether flying Doors-Off over the volcano to feel the heat of the lava, hovering beside a 2000 foot waterfall, landing for stunning views on an epic ridge top, or photographing the remote beauty of Hawaii’s rare rain forest valleys, black and GREEN sand beaches – our Hawaiian helicopter tours offer a diverse set of adventure options to suit every need! This is one flight you will be sure to remember for a lifetime. Please visit our Paradise Helicopters - KONA, Paradise Helicopters - HILO and Paradise Helicopters - LANAI pages for more information on tours departing across the islands.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

EUPHORIA! This experience created a forever memory in the best way possible! I thought I was afraid to fly in a helicopter even though I’ve been flying frequently on airplanes all my life. All my fears vanished as soon as I experienced the high caliber of the personnel working on the ground and their attention to safety procedures as presented to us passengers prior to flight, The pilot, Josh, was exsellent and made sure each of us understood how to use the headphones/speakers, safety belts, and door window vents prior to flight and answered all our questions. I’m a local who never realized how much I was missing until I viewed it all from above on this magical ride!

All reviews
"an emergency"
"office manager"
"breathtaking scenery"

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We took the Magnum Experience tour and loved every minute! The staff is super cautious and we never felt things were handled unsafely. We would highly recommend this company and tour!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

My husband & I went on the Magnum PI experience ride around the Island of Oahu. Everything was outstanding. We did the first ride of the day because it can get hot in the helicopter. Our pilot offered to take the doors off but the couple in the back were too afraid. Our pilot was excellent. The views were spectacular. We had to land in Honolulu Airport to get clearance to fly along Waikiki which was so worth it. Seeing Pearl Harbor from the air was breathtaking. This was a complete trip around & across the island. You truly get to appreciate how beautiful Oahu is from seeing it from above.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

When my husband suggested a helicopter ride on our recent Hawaiian vacation, I thought he was crazy! We thought about it briefly & said "why not?". I researched on-line & found there were options like doors on or off for the tour. WHAT??? We booked our tour for 4 with Paradise Helicopters...doors off of course! We were greeted by Daniel, who gave us thorough safety instruction & equipment. Then we met our pilot, Josh. He is a very experienced pilot who has great people skills & showed us fabulous views of Oahu. We all felt very safe the entire time & believe it was one of the highlights of our trip. We highly recommend Paradise Helicopters!