“Horrid Service ...... AVOID!!”

Boots & Kimo's Homestyle Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Kailua
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Bristow, Virginia
“Horrid Service ...... AVOID!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

By far the worst service I have ever received in my entire life.

I was in a party of 7 and we walked out before even getting out food. Our server verbally attacked my friend for giving her one-year old son a sugar packet to play with. She told her that she was being wasteful and that she should give her baby something out of her own diaper bag instead of wasting their resources. The server proceeded to tell my friend that she was selfish.

On the way out she yelled at us to keep our kids under control. Unbelievable.

I live on the island and would encourage everyone to go to Cinnamon's instead. They are friendly people who treat you like human beings and have wonderful food.

Avoid like the plague. Who wants to wait hours in line just to be treated like garbage? I sure don't. I'll take my business elsewhere.

5 Thank jess140710

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Used to be tiny - now touristy”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Huge long waits now that it is well known. GO to cinnammon's instead for a better less touristy experience.

Alameda, California
“Onolicious pancakes at Boots & Kimo's”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We have a standing rule: when in Kailua, one must breakfast at Boots & Kimo's. The banana macnut pancakes are good, and I'm not a pancake eater. The sauce is great... And yes, I think it probably is melted ice cream with perhaps a bit of extra butter. Get the ridiculously overpriced side of Portuguese sausage (crispy) and that's an expensive ($ and calories!) but yummy breakfast.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Yes (yawn)... their macadamia sauce is yummy, however...”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

When I went, their customer service left much to be desired! So now, if I want a yummy pancake fix, I go to Moke's or Cinnamons. Equal yummy pancakes, but nice ohana / family feeling. No attitude!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank VGinParadise_10
Chicago
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We ordered the Blueberry MacNut and Banana MacNut Pancakes which were both great. We also split the omelet with Portuguese sausage and Swiss cheese with steamed rice. we loved this dish. We look forward to going back there. The staff were very helpful advising us about the nearby beaches. Nice staff and excellent food.

• Visited February 2012