“Great place to eat”

Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Kailua
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The menu was easy to read, host/hostess's were on the ball with service. All the food was prepared promptly and correctly. I loved the sports bar mixed with a breakfast diner atmosphere. The food was very good and the portions were perfect. I will most definitely make this place a monthly visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is a very popular spot! They do not have a big dining area and waits can be long. We decided to call in our order, pick it up and eat it elsewhere. We probably got to eat 45minutes earlier!

1  Thank ginaigel
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We had to wait along time..but it was well worth it!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

By far the worst service I have ever received in my entire life.

I was in a party of 7 and we walked out before even getting out food. Our server verbally attacked my friend for giving her one-year old son a sugar packet to play with. She told her that she was being wasteful and that she should give her baby something out of her own diaper bag instead of wasting their resources. The server proceeded to tell my friend that she was selfish.

On the way out she yelled at us to keep our kids under control. Unbelievable.

I live on the island and would encourage everyone to go to Cinnamon's instead. They are friendly people who treat you like human beings and have wonderful food.

Avoid like the plague. Who wants to wait hours in line just to be treated like garbage? I sure don't. I'll take my business elsewhere.

5  Thank jess140710
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Huge long waits now that it is well known. GO to cinnammon's instead for a better less touristy experience.