“Hidden gem”

Dean's Drive-Inn
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Kaneohe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic customer service and good food. The teriyaki chicken is very flavorful and comes in a large portion. My husband had the ahi cakes and couldn't say enough good things about them. My daughter enjoyed the avocado burger and sweet potato fries. My son who is very picky enjoyed their grilled cheese and a large portion of french fries. The location is a little obscured but it's worth a stop.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

On our son’s Make a Wish trip and stopped here based on reviews and it was fabulous! Order at the counter and they bring it out in 10 minutes or so. Ahi cakes were incredible. Also loved teriyaki beef and chicken! The workers were so friendly. I would come back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

So ono (delicious), as the locals would say. Informal and very friendly atmosphere. I had a vegetarian plate lunch. Nicely nutricious.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently moved to the area and discovered this restaurant. We have eaten here a few times and love the food, both local/Hawaiian dishes and the burgers. Big portions and the staff and very friendly/welcoming. We also love that you can call in orders and pick up in the drive through, after all some days you just don’t want to make yourself presentable enough to sit down somewhere. Definitely a new go-to-spot for us in the years to come.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here for a late lunch after working with the Marines. The service was friendly and fast I got the special Ahi Belly with white rice and absolutely delicious Mac salad i just wish the scoop was bigger lol it’s so nice to get food that you can tell they care about quality. I will definitely be back.