“Out door seating only”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We really enjoyed the lunch box, dinner bo, and toon set along with a few extra rolls and miso soup. Each really hit the spot and we would return. We just stopped along the way on the bus and found this place at the mall. Then, we toured the little mall and found much more expensive sushi restaurants in the mall, so we were quite happy we spontaneously found this place.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Wife and I stop by to order some sushi to take home. went in an place the order, two customers who ordered after me had theirs while i was still waiting for mine. When I asked the girl what happened to my order, she asked me what was that i ordered? It is unbelievable that she forgot what i order while i was standing not a few feet from the counter waiting. This place is racial profiling to say the least and i was holding back from reacting in a hostile manner. I just asked for my money back after standing there for over 15 minutes. The management of this place and corporate hqts should check on the attitude and motives of behavior of employees in dealing with customers to make sure they do not bring their personal racist attitude to work. I think this particular crew on duty that day should be fired. I will never go back to a place who racial profile its customers.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Located in a mall, is a small take-out-only sushi restaurant, Have ordered from here many times, they are reliable and use highest quality ingredients for their sushi and larger-order sushi trays, Always fresh, especially like the spicy ahi bowl. A long time business that has a loyal following. Vey reasonable for the quality and generous portions.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed April 13, 2015

They always greet you when you go in.We always order the Spicy Ahi Bowl,I don't think anybody make it like theirs.It's their sauce that makes it so good.The other specialty rolls are also good.We like ours with brown rice which isn't dry

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed February 6, 2014

If you want the freshest take out sushi available on the Windward side of Oahu...you need to go here. My kids love this place and you will too.

Date of visit: January 2014

Been to Kozo Sushi? Share your experiences!