“Great Steak Mate!”

Cuisines: Austrian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Talk about trying to walk out of this place after completed a dinner, yes that good. An steak cooked to perfection, a baked potato with all the toppings and rum punch drink to quench the thirst. If you watch the specials, everyday they have something going on if thats to your liking. Alway been back, alway enjoyed and being Australian, well done mate!

Reviewed August 4, 2016

We discovered the blooming onion and black bread on a trip to US in 2008, and it has
Left us coming back for more when we can.
Food and service was good. We always appreciate fast service!
The usual treats were there for us and enjoyed.
There is a good choice for everyone.
The Ahi - was cooked to perfection!

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Shocking how bad this place is!

Our waiter was high on something and could careless.

The restaurant smelled horrible and so did my clothes when I got home.

The bathrooms were dirty.

The food. WOW how bad everyone in our party had issues. I ordered a med cooked filet steak and got a very very well done filet that could be used in an NHL hockey game. Told our high as a kit waiter and he asked if I was sure.. I picked up the hard as a rock steak and hit my plate.. It sounded like a rock hitting glass. He said "Sorry" no offer to make it right. My co-worker got a pork chop that was like shoe leather. I asked to talk to a manger, I was told "they do not want to talk to you"..

Outback corp need to run to the location and pull the sign down.

When departing, I was parked around the back door and got to walk thru a smoke cloud of pot from the staff smoking pot outback the Outback.

DO NOT.. DO NOT go here.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Went out with business associate and had drinks and food. Quality of food and drinks are fine and service was very attentive ( maybe that is why it was well patronised ). Well worth a visit for a mid range kind of steak house....

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Average food - between the four of us, a couple enjoyed their meals, while one clearly did not. Service was a little slow.