“Not a highlight”

Pho one
Ranked #104 of 151 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A couple of meals between us which are already forgotten, it was that good. I like my meals out to be memorable.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I came here for lunch with my husband; he had the short ribs and shrimp rice plate, and I had the beef brisket, rare steak, and beef ball pho. Both of our orders tasted fine; nothing too special, but it was decent. However, we left disgusted. My husband had gone to the bathroom, and while he was washing his hands, a staff member came out of a stall and walked right out. He never washed his hands!

1  Thank Sheela G
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, and so happy I did. Great variety on the menu, super fast service and equally super food. I had pho with tofu and veg, and it was great. Nice presentation, too.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I think it was good food. It's just a little strong the vegetables for me. I didn't like my soup being chock full of onions. The noodles were good, the soup part was good, the meat wasn't real plentiful but the portion itself was huge. I could have bathed a small child in my bowl of soup. The service was good too.

Decent food, just not really my forte.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

We have been here numerous times and the pho is always good. Generous servings and the broth is perfect. Staff is very attentive. Will continue to visit To visit this restaurant.