“Best burgers on Oahu!”
Review of Kua Aina Sandwich - CLOSED

Kua Aina Sandwich
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Been to Hawaii to visit our daughter three times in the three years she has lived there, and never miss an opportunity to go to this incredible burger place. I've had the avocado burger, so good! The bacon cheeseburger, excellent. I'm gluten intolerant, but they put it on a plate for me and it is soooo good! The French fries are like Steak & Shake fries, for those of you traveling from the Southeastern U.S., which equates with delicious. Moderately priced, but nothing is cheap in Hawaii!

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I found out this is the best Burger - smoky taste, juicy ,make ala minute - and love the crunchy carrot on side

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way back home. I usually get the BLT with avocado but today I got the turkey with avocado. It was a great sandwich and I added on the pickle and coleslaw. While it was a great sandwich my absolute favorite is still the BLT avocado. Highly recommend anyone to try along with the homemade fries, this is a sandwich you should not pass up with the freshest avocado ever!

Reviewed December 20, 2016

It was tasty I had the bigger burger they offer with avo great fries! And mac salad the fries are great you just want more the burger was good. Salad tasty

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

The grilled pineapple burger is super juicy and yummy. The patty is fresh and large, and the toppings are piled high! The thin fries are also great. We visited the Hawalei location during our last trip to Oahu, and had planned to make the drive there just for these burgers. We were happy to find this location, which was closer to our hotel this trip, and it was just as good!